There are a large number of techniques to unwind in bed after paintings or prior to going to bed. Many folks experience listening to track, audiobooks, or podcasts from Spotify on our smartphones ahead of going to bed. However, infrequently we put out of your mind to turn off the music or a podcast before falling asleep, and we have to wake up in the heart of the evening to flip it off.
Did you recognize that you'll set a specified period of time and when the time runs out, the phone will prevent playing any media? Fortunately, the iPhone and Spotify for Android both include a sleep timer.
Related: How to clear your queue on Spotify on your phone and desktop
It’s actually simple to set it up, and here’s how to do it on your phone or pill.
1. Start the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android smartphone. Sign in to your Spotify account if necessary.
2. Choose the music or podcast you’d want to listen to.
3. Once you’ve selected your song or podcast, hit the “…” button in the upper-right corner of the display.
4. Scroll down and faucet “Sleep timer,” which is able to open a new page.
5. Set a time limit for how long you wish to have Spotify to play prior to it shuts down. You have a collection of 5 mins to an hour. After you’ve chosen a point in time, you’ll see a notification in the middle of your display screen indicating that your sleep timer has been activated.
See Also: How to Use the Spotify Equalizer to Make Your Music Sound Better
No, you don’t want a premium account to use sleep time. The serve as is available for all Spotify customers.
No, the sleep timer serve as is most effective available for cellular units.
Was this page helpful?
You May Like Also