Public playlists on Spotify are visual to everyone to your profile page. Your followers will likely be in a position to see what track you enjoy and what you concentrate to incessantly in the event you do it this way.
Some other folks, then again, favor to keep their listening habits hidden from others. Fortunately, you can hide your Spotify playlists from your profile and seek effects by way of making them private.
You can make a choice to make your individual Spotify playlists private in case you don’t need different users to see them. They gained’t appear in your profile web page this way, and they’ll be hidden from public view.
Whether you’re the use of the Spotify site, desktop, or cellular app, you can simply make a playlist private. Here’s how to do it.
How to Make a Spotify Playlist Private on the Desktop App
1. On your Mac or PC, launch the Spotify app.
2. Search for or choose the playlist you need to make private from the left sidebar.
3. Just below the playlist’s identify, click on the three dots to the left of the huge inexperienced “Play” button.
4. Select “Make Secret” from the drop-down menu. If you spot a “Make Public” button as an alternative, the playlist is already private.
Related: How to Block Someone on Spotify
How to Make a Spotify Playlist Private with the Mobile App
1. On your iPhone or Android instrument, open the Spotify app.
2. Find the playlist you need to make private in the “Your Library” menu by looking for it.
3. In the upper-right nook, faucet the three dots.
4. Select “Make Secret” from the drop-down menu. A pop-up notification should appear, indicating that the playlist has been made private.
5. Tap the three dots and choose “Make Public” if you wish to have to make the playlist public once more.
Was this web page helpful?
You May Like Also