Spotify is one of the hottest tune streaming apps due to its extensive catalog of songs and ease of use.
While Apple TV is maximum identified for streaming films and television displays, it can also be used to flow song apps such as Spotify.
This may also be extremely helpful if your Apple TV is connected to a just right audio system or a house studio setup.
Getting Spotify on your Apple TV depends on the type of Apple TV you have got. The Spotify app will also be downloaded at once on the Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD; however, previous fashions will require an additional tool to circulate Spotify.
How to install Spotify on an Apple TV 4K or HD
- Open the App Store from your Apple TV’s house display screen.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, there's a “Search” possibility. Select it and search for Spotify; when it appears in the results, click it.
- Click on the “Get” or “Install” button subsequent to the app’s description to obtain Spotify. If you’ve already downloaded the app, you’ll see a cloud with an arrow popping out of it.
- Open this system after it has been downloaded. You’ll be brought on to log into your account.
- After you click “Log In,” you’ll get a display screen with a code that you would be able to use to link your Spotify account.
- Go to spotify.com/pair on any instrument with an internet browser, corresponding to your phone or computer, and log into your Spotify account.
- After you’ve logged in, kind the code from your Apple TV into the box above the “PAIR” button, then press “PAIR.”
- Your request shall be processed and you’ll get this message when accomplished: “Your instrument has been effectively connected.”
The app on your Apple TV must refresh to show your Spotify account. You can now seek for new song and pay attention to music from your library.
See additionally: How to connect and play Spotify on any Alexa device
How to Install Spotify on a 1st, second, or third Generation Apple TV
App Stores aren’t available on older Apple TV fashions, so you'll be able to’t get apps that aren’t already loaded.
To flow your song on this state of affairs, you’ll need to use the AirPlay capacity, which is built into practically every Apple software.
1. Log in to Spotify on another Apple software, such as an iPhone or iPad. Ensure that your Apple TV and this different software are both connected to the similar Wi-Fi community.
2. On the first device, start listening to Spotify songs.
3. When it’s finished enjoying, cross to Spotify and tap the Devices icon.
4. From the checklist of devices that show, select the tool from which you want to movement track — on this case, “Apple TV” or no matter title you’ve given your Apple TV.
If you’re doing this on your Spotify cellular app, you'll have to cross to the “More Devices” option to to find your Apple TV.
Was this web page helpful?
You May Like Also