Spotify is a track, video, and podcast streaming and media provider that allows you get right of entry to to a wide database of songs, videos, and podcasts. You could make a playlist if you desire to concentrate to a particular collection of your favorite songs.
There’s no limit to how many tracks you may add to a Spotify playlist. The excellent news is that you'll be able to simply add songs to a playlist both on desktop and on cellular.
Here’s how to do it.
How to add songs to a Spotify playlist on desktop
1. Open Spotify to your PC or Mac.
2. Use the search function to to find an artist, album, track, or podcast that you’d like to come with in your playlist.
3. Move your mouse over the tune or podcast episode you want to add to your playlist and right-click it or click the “…” icon to the fitting of the observe’s identify.
4. In the pop-up menu, select “Add to Playlist,” and it's going to ask you to select a playlist to which you need to add the song. By clicking “New Playlist,” you'll also make a new playlist with this music. The track can be added to the playlist you choose as soon as you click it.
Related: How to Combine Playlists on Spotify
How to add songs to a Spotify playlist on mobile
1. Open the Spotify cell app on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
2. Look for a music that you just’d like to add to your playlist.
3. Once you’ve discovered the monitor you need, hit the “…” button to the precise of the track’s title, then tap “Add to Playlist.”
4. A brand new page will have to display after you hit “Add to Playlist,” inviting you to make a selection an existing playlist or create a new one. Select one, and the music will likely be added to that playlist and made available straight away.
To add multiple songs to a Spotify playlist, dangle down the “ctrl” and “A” keys on the similar time. Now, right-click a music and make a selection “add to playlist.” Then, if you need to add another track to a playlist, keep following this process. After you’ve selected all of the songs, click “add to playlist.”
Hit the 3 dots on any track to add it to a collaborative playlist, then tap Add to Playlist, then choose the fitting playlist.
Was this web page helpful?
You May Like Also